Air Conditioning Repair in Houston, TX
Dependable AC Repair Services for Houston Area Homeowners
Is your air conditioner giving you trouble? Morrow Mechanical can help. Our professionals can provide repair services for any brand of air conditioner to make sure that your unit is running smoothly and efficiently.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Call the professionals at Morrow Mechanical as soon as you notice problems with your AC. What begins as an easy fix can easily turn into costly repairs if ignored for too long. Some common signs that air conditioner repair is needed include:
- Increased utility bills: If you notice your energy bill rising despite sticking to your regular thermostat settings, your AC may be running overtime to keep up with demand.
- Low airflow: Is your AC running constantly but not producing adequate cool air? Components in your AC might need replacing or there could be a blockage in the drain line.
- Unpleasant odors: If you notice strong, foul odors from your vents, the wire insulation could be faulty. Musty odors usually indicate a buildup up of mold inside the ductwork or unit that requires immediate repairs.
- Unusual sounds: If you hear grinding, knocking, or squealing sounds from your AC unit, call a professional for repairs right away. These sounds can indicate that the internal components of your unit are faulty or are under intense wear and tear.
Do any of these problems sound familiar? If so, call Morrow Mechanical at 281-370-1566 for AC repair today!
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Years of near constant use will take a heavy toll on any AC unit in the extreme Houston climate. Consider the following signs that it’s time to invest in a new, energy-efficient air conditioner from Morrow Mechanical.
- Your AC unit is over 10 years old: Even with the best preventative maintenance, an air conditioner’s lifespan in the Houston area is 10-15 years. After that, you’ll spend a fortune in repair bills just to keep your AC operational.
- Your AC is not energy-efficient: New air conditioning units have a minimum SEER rating of 13. SEER refers to cooling efficiency of an AC unit. If your current AC is less than a SEER 13, you’ll see significant energy savings by upgrading your unit.
- Your AC frequently breaks down: If you’re calling for repairs on the hottest days of the summer, your money could be better spent on a reliable, energy-efficient AC unit.
- Your home is uncomfortable: Do you notice that some rooms are stuffy while others are too cold? Does your house feel too humid despite the AC running at full speed? The components of your AC unit may have irreversible wear and tear that warrants an upgrade to a new AC.
Whether you need AC repair or a complete replacement, Morrow Mechanical has you covered. Contact us today for an expert opinion!
Why Choose Morrow Mechanical for Air Conditioner Repair?
Our air conditioning technicians are trained to fix the problem correctly the first time. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with the AC services we provided, we will do what it takes to make it right. We guarantee the work we do to your air conditioning system is done right every time. Any repair work that we do to your system is guaranteed for 2 years.
We value your business here at Morrow Mechanical. We promise to have professionally trained and skilled technicians at your home that are known for their quality workmanship. They will be courteous and treat your home as their own. Other reasons to choose us for all your air conditioning needs include:
- On-time service: We’ll do our best to accommodate the busy schedule you and your family have. When you schedule air conditioning service, we’ll give you a two-hour time frame that our technician will arrive at your home. Our technicians always arrive in a timely manner.
- Up-front pricing: Your AC technician will go over all pricing options before proceeding with any work. We want to give you the opportunity to choose which option works best for you and your family. There are never any hidden charges or last-minute add-on fees. We offer flat-rate pricing that allows us to charge by the job—not by the hour.
- Professional technicians: All Morrow Mechanical service and installation technicians are required to attend weekly trainings to keep up-to-date on new equipment, new technologies, and new installation techniques. You can feel at ease knowing that Morrow Mechanical only sends the most experienced and qualified technicians to install or repair your air conditioning system.
If your AC system needs repairs, don’t wait—call Morrow Mechanical at 281-370-1566 today!