Do you want your furnace to run efficiently and reliably this winter? If so, heating maintenance is the best investment you can make. Even with our short, mild winters here in Houston, you don’t want to be left without a working furnace during one of our cold snaps. Let the professional technicians at Morrow Mechanical keep your h in top working condition with annual inspections.
Why Schedule Heating Maintenance?
Whether your furnace was just installed last year or it’s starting to show its age, make preventative heating maintenance a priority to enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower utility bills: Routine maintenance helps your furnace retain its original performance rating for years to come. Expect energy savings of up to 30% compared to the years you skip furnace tune-ups.
- Improved home comfort: A tuned-up furnace circulates air better to reduce hot and cold pockets. Consistent temperatures make for a more comfortable interior.
- Reliability: Maintain your furnace every fall, and you can expect to reduce breakdowns by up to 95%. At this rate, tuned-up equipment almost never breaks down. In fact, when you schedule maintenance with us, we guarantee heating system performance all winter long!
- Extended equipment lifespan: Like a car, your furnace must be cleaned and maintained regularly if you want it to last. Affordable annual tune-ups add years to your heater’s lifespan, saving you thousands of dollars on premature repairs and replacements.
- Safe furnace operation: Our tune-ups verify proper ventilation, low carbon monoxide levels, and no gas leaks, so you can rest assured your furnace is operating safely and correctly. If we spot anything that requires extra attention, we’ll let you know.
We Guarantee Our Work!
Heating maintenance from Morrow Mechanical isn’t a simple flashlight inspection. Each appointment takes our technicians nearly an hour to complete, and by the end, your system is restored to factory-fresh condition for like-new efficiency.
When you invest $79 in an 18-point heating inspection from Morrow Mechanical, we guarantee your heating equipment against breakdowns all winter long – or your money back! We’ll either refund you the full $79 or credit this amount toward the repair needed to get your furnace back up and running again.
While checking the burners, vent pipes, fuel supply line, heat exchanger, and other components, it’s possible for our technicians to discover something out of place. If this happens, we’ll discuss our findings and the associated repair cost before we move forward with the job. This way, you understand the issue and can make an informed decision.
Sign Up for a Priority Advantage Club Membership
If you’re going to schedule heating maintenance anyway, you might as well benefit even more by signing up for our Priority Advantage Club. Members enjoy these great promotions:
- High performance tune-ups twice a year – once in the spring for your cooling equipment and again in the fall for your heating system
- Priority service, allowing you to jump to the front of the line when you need an emergency HVAC repair
- NO diagnostic fees, NO service fees, and NO overtime fees
- Free reminders to renew your membership
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Trained HVAC professionals to perform the work
- Reward program, which credits your account with $100 to put toward a new furnace or air conditioner each consecutive year you remain a Priority Advantage Club member
- Transferable membership if you move to a new home within our service area
To schedule heating maintenance, or to learn more about our Priority Advantage Club, please contact Morrow Mechanical at 281-370-1566. Our flexible appointment options are designed to fit your busy schedule, so set up a time that’s convenient for you!