Replacing your HVAC equipment is one of the biggest expenses that come with owning a home. If you’re putting off heating system replacement because you dread paying for it, just remember that the purchase and installation cost is well worth it, especially if your aging unit is running inefficiently or keeps breaking down.
At Morrow Mechanical, we can help you find the right heating replacement for your Spring, TX home. We have over 15 years of experience providing exceptional HVAC services to customers in the greater Houston area. What type of heating system are you looking for? We install replacement furnaces, heat pumps, ductless equipment, and zoned systems. With the right upgrade and a professional installation, you can expect great comfort and financial benefits for years to come!
Is it Time to Replace Your Heating System?
Watch for these telltale signs that you should pursue a heating system replacement sooner rather than later:
- Old age: The average lifespan of a well-maintained furnace is 15 to 20 years, while heat pumps last between 10 and 15 years. If your system is approaching this age, it’s wise to start browsing for replacement options.
- Rising utility bills: How long are you willing to pay more than necessary to heat your home? Rising bills are typical of aging HVAC equipment, especially if it needs a repair. Just think – you could put this money toward a high-efficiency heating replacement instead.
- Growing need for repairs: If you’ve had to call a service technician more than once in the last two years, this is a sign your furnace is nearing the end. The next time you’re faced with an expensive repair, consider opting for a replacement instead.
- Odd noises or smells: These are warning signs that your furnace requires service. Depending on the problem, it may be more economical to replace the furnace rather than paying to repair it.
- Comfort problems: If hot and cold pockets plague your home, your old, faulty furnace could be to blame. Newer systems are much better at distributing air throughout your entire home.
Benefits of Heating System Replacement
Once you take the leap and decide it’s time to replace your heating equipment, expect these immediate and long-term benefits:
- Lower energy bills: Today’s condensing furnaces and high-efficiency heat pumps have impressive performance ratings. With substantial energy savings every month, the cost to replace your heating system starts paying for itself right away.
- Better reliability: If you maintain your new heating system properly, you can expect to go years without needing a repair.
- Improved indoor comfort: From proper air distribution to ideal humidity levels, nothing beats the superior home comfort that comes from installing a new furnace or heat pump with the latest features and advancements in heating technology.
- Renewed warranty coverage: To protect customers against lemons, manufacturers offer parts warranties that typically last for 10 years. Combined with a labor warranty from your installer, you can enjoy great peace of mind, knowing you’re protected from premature system failure.
Let Morrow Mechanical Replace Your Furnace
When it comes to maximizing the benefits of a heating system replacement, nothing compares to receiving assistance from a professional HVAC company. We’ll help you select the best fuel type for low utility costs, make sure your equipment is properly sized, and talk you through the benefits of zoning. With our help, you can begin the heating replacement process with confidence!
Our friendly, experienced HVAC technicians are available to provide a FREE, no-obligation system analysis in preparation for replacing your furnace. Just call 281-370-1566 to speak with a customer service representative when you’re ready to get started.