Heating Services in Spring, Texas
Morrow Mechanical is proud to be a leading provider of heating installation, repair, replacement, and more for homeowners throughout the Spring and Houston, Texas area. Our team is professionally trained and licensed to help you solve any heating problem you may be experiencing, so if you need help, give us a call at 281-370-1566 or fill out a contact form today!
Our Heating Services
Your heating system is an important part of keeping your home comfortable and efficient, so you need to trust your services to a team like the professionals at Morrow Mechanical. That’s why we offer the following heating system services.
Heating System Installation
At Morrow Mechanical, we can install furnaces and heat pumps alike. Your heating system is an important part of keeping your home comfortable, so it’s vital that you rely on a team of professionals to install yours.
Heating Repair in Houston
Let’s face it—even the best quality heating systems have problems at one point or another. When that time comes, Morrow Mechanical is here to help. We offer comprehensive heating system repair services to get your systems up and running quickly. Whether your unit is not producing enough heat or there’s a problem with the operation of it, we can help determine the root of the problem and provide you with a cost-effective solution.
We can replace any of your heating systems with high-quality, energy-efficient heating systems. Watch for these telltale signs that you should pursue a heating system replacement sooner rather than later:
- Old age: The average lifespan of a well-maintained furnace is 15 to 20 years, while heat pumps last between 10 and 15 years. If your system is approaching this age, it’s wise to start browsing for replacement options.
- Rising utility bills: How long are you willing to pay more than necessary to heat your home? Rising bills are typical of aging HVAC equipment, especially if it needs a repair. Just think – you could put this money toward a high-efficiency heating replacement instead.
- Growing need for repairs: If you’ve had to call a service technician more than once in the last two years, this is a sign your furnace is nearing the end. The next time you’re faced with an expensive repair, consider opting for a replacement instead.
Believe it or not, heating maintenance is an important part of your overall home comfort. Whether your furnace was just installed last year or it’s starting to show its age, make preventative heating maintenance a priority to enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower utility bills: Routine maintenance helps your furnace retain its original performance rating for years to come. Expect energy savings of up to 30% compared to the years you skip furnace tune-ups.
- Improved home comfort: A tuned-up furnace circulates air better to reduce hot and cold pockets. Consistent temperatures make for a more comfortable interior.
- Reliability: Maintain your furnace every fall, and you can expect to reduce breakdowns by up to 95%. At this rate, tuned-up equipment almost never breaks down. In fact, when you schedule maintenance with us, we guarantee heating system performance all winter long!
- Extended equipment lifespan: Like a car, your furnace must be cleaned and maintained regularly if you want it to last. Affordable annual tune-ups add years to your heater’s lifespan, saving you thousands of dollars on premature repairs and replacements.
- Safe furnace operation: Our tune-ups verify proper ventilation, low carbon monoxide levels, and no gas leaks, so you can rest assured your furnace is operating safely and correctly. If we spot anything that requires extra attention, we’ll let you know.
Schedule Heating Services with Morrow Mechanical in the Greater Houston Area
When you’re ready to schedule premier heating services with a reliable company, please contact Morrow Mechanical at 281-370-1566. Our flexible appointment options are designed to fit your busy schedule, so set up a time that’s convenient for you! We can’t wait to help increase the comfort of your home.